Oh!... Behold...
  • Oh!... Behold, as a few tiny sparks light up of this brazier, so grey and cold for so long now, and once so alive and sparkling, so warm and cosy. Oh!... And I can even get to feel the heat, with that in times, majestic and challenging, used to warm the souls and bodies, and with such passion and blaze... that by vanity and pride, even got to burn. Oh!... And behold, as some colour is now reflecting in the eyes of those, who thought that blindness, was already nothing more than just a fatal destiny, and their memories, merely books wrapped in the dust of time, and unaligned in the shelves of the mind. Oh! Behold... But beware!... Because hope is as precious as elusive. Oh! Behold... and get ready to fight!
  • You smoke too ??? ;o))
    You do in poetry tonight, well written, even if the translation makes them less poetic words...
  • Hahaha... no, i don't smoke. It's just that these past few days, messed a bit with some memories that i have of these forums, and, in order to exorcise them, i decided to write down a few lines. And i feel better already. :-)
  • Even better!!! I hope "see" you soon