endless thread (English)
  • LOL - way to - way to - way to cute

Sir Q . . . darling bunnies . .. I don't know where mine disappeared to . . . it was there and then it was gone . . . :sad::confused:
  • :clap: You all sure do know a lot of cute!

Hey Sir o _ O
    What happened to that rascal that made me a cookie and eated it ?
  • [quote=SouthOMike]Hmmm, wonder if it works for FedEx....
    [/quote]

:rolling: The messed up thing is... I have been trying to think of what you could put in such a little package.

I thought of a ring... and that it would be cute but impersonal.

I guess you could always hide around a corner and when she opens the package. You could jump out and say, "Surprise!!!"... or what have you.

@ Selkie

What a cutie patootie!!!!!!

A very happy and content cat indeed! :bigsmile:

Though that brown/orange belly would be impossible for me to resist reaching down and tickling :bigsmile: Of course... I'm not to sure how happy and content 'em would be after that though. :confused:

Teeheehee Jumped in last while you were editing. :shamed:
  • Hey peoples! I haven't been here for a few months but I see it is still vewy slow and unpopulated. :wink: Hmm, maybe still need to start a new thread or two? :smile:
  • That's fine -Mirage-, but as you can see I have the last post... :bigsmile:
  • no Mike
    It's Mine :tooth:
  • *sigh* Shakes head...
  • All rappers, hip-hoppers, DJ’s, Mixers, Producers, singers and those related to music production are invited to join the Red Bull Music Academy. RBMA is basically a series of musical workshop which provides a launch pad for those who shape our musical future. So if you think you have the tenacity to get taught by some of the biggest names of the music industry like Dorian Concept and Taufiq Qureshi then you should click here http://bit.ly/gzC8xZ) and register for the upcoming event in Tokyo. Do join us on twitter (http://bit.ly/goLTqU) for further updates
  • You're both wrong. I have it! :tooth: :tongue:
  • pffffth . . . amateurs . . . :wink:
  • True, you just don't listen...heh heh
  • Have no illusions... it's mine!

The king and the fool, live by the illusion they rule. So, unless a king is there, let´s see then who will dare in wanting to rule... and be the next fool.

:devil:
  • Sometimes Kings just lurk ;)

Teeheeheeeeee :shamed:
  • My respects to His "lurking" Highness... :whorship:

:swingin:

Now...

if there are no more "kings", scarcely lurking around... let's attempt to figure out, if indeed some fools can be found.

:devil:
  • :shocked: Who would have guessed... it seems that these days, everybody is a king!

I'm doomed... :cry: unless... wait a minute! Can somebody tell me, what's the average salary of a jester? :crazy:
  • Carybe said:
    Can somebody tell me, what's the average salary of a jester?

As the president of the "international jester association" I must say : We are chronically underpaid.:angry:
    And it´s a dangerous job : One wrong hoax about the king and................ffffffftt........head off. :cry::angry:
    Many kings, many jesters.:crazy: Better you stay a king.
  • Yoohoo, oh Southomike, I have LAST POST! :bigsmile:
  • ...and then you woke up...
  • [quote=-Mirage-]Yoohoo, oh Southomike, I have LAST POST![/quote]
    :shocked:

[quote=SouthOMike]...and then you woke up...[/quote]
    :surprised:

Uff... what a relief... you saw it too... I mean, for a moment there, I thought that it was really just a mirage.

:bigsmile:
  • Time to wake up and smell the coffee! :bigsmile: It's no mirage, just an illusion :tongue:
  • Illusions are just life passing by...
  • B O O!!

:swingin:
  • Reality is an illusion which is caused by a lack of alcohol.................:smoking::surfing::trompet:

• ick . . now I am nauseated . . .:sad::shades: