Wake up Call
  • best yet, a compilation of other movies / documentaries. Some you may have seen, some you won't.

The facts and the positive solution ...

FULL MOVIE ON GOOGLE VIDEO

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2908429904168167174

get it all on youtube here;

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=JohnNada80

or individually here;

and coming soon on google video and AVI download.

:peace:

http://www.chriswilshaw.info/
  • }:< doh, posted wrong
  • yeah you are right. Jamendo isn't a place for all this shit :-)
  • wake up people, and if you are awake - get out of bed.

Russia is close to clashing with the USA
  • ljmudit said:
    yeah you are right. Jamendo isn't a place for all this shit :-)

ok mudit if you want something more spiritual that may relate to you more ... http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Leonard+Horowitz+and+Pirates+of+the+Sacred+Spiral&emb=0#
  • Russians killed innocent people in Georgia.
  • there is a chance that no one really went to war and that the whole thing was a "false flag" to cause something much bigger.

While the world watched the opening of the Olympics, they invaded Georgia ... while people looked at Georgia, they moved troops into Iran .......
  • http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/290107rockefellergoal.htm

"Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population"

EDIT: for Saregama
    "One issue which has spiraled out of control of the elite ... is the Israel-Palestine conflict, with serious thinking at one stage ... of giving Israeli citizens one million dollars each and relocating them all in the state of Arizona."
  • I would take it if I was a citizen!
  • phonicboom said:
    Rockefeller Admitted

Ain't that so? All I saw was "Russo said".
  • [quote=phonicboom]"One issue which has spiraled out of control of the elite ... is the Israel-Palestine conflict, with serious thinking at one stage ... of giving Israeli citizens one million dollars each and relocating them all in the state of Arizona."[/quote]
    [quote=SaReGaMa]I would take it if I was a citizen![/quote]
    @SaReGaMa : ????
    You are still a citizen of Russia ???? :confused:

Well, compare Russia and Georgia. Georgia is so small. Russia should have thought 10 times before attacking a child country.
  • SaReGaMa said:
    Ain't that so? All I saw was "Russo said".

yeah I saw him touch his nose twice and give some other signs of lying, but, hmm, still don't know how to take it - is it good info, or is it disinfo from the top? Don't know, but plenty more to go at.
  • phonicboom said:

I got that Holy Harmonies CD he's talking about. During 72 minutes a choir recites letters of the Hebrew name of Jesus... The problem is that they misspelled it and one letter is missing....
    Goddam amateurs.
  • But what about my question?

Are you still a Russian citizen?
  • [quote=SaReGaMa]Yes. [/quote]
    :shocked:
  • In that lecture Horowitz spoke of "Byblical" scale based on 3, 6, 9 numbers. Do you remember how the walls of Jericho were destroyed? Check out Gurdjieff's definition of Objective art I added recently at the bottom of my artist page.

The Great Knowledge is handed on in succession from age to age, from people to people, from race to race. The great centers of initiation in India, Assyria, Egypt, Greece, illumine the world with a bright light. The revered names of the great initiates, the living bearers of the truth, are handed on reverently from generation to generation. Truth is fixed by means of symbolical writings and legends and is transmitted to the mass of people for preservation in the form of customs and ceremonies, in oral traditions, in memorials, in sacred art through the invisible quality in dance, music, sculpture and various rituals. It is communicated openly after a definite trial to those who seek it and is preserved by oral transmission in the chain of those who know. After a certain time has elapsed, the centers of initiation die out one after another, and the ancient knowledge departs through underground channels into the deep, hiding from the eyes of the seekers.
  • Horowitz just emailed me about my free energy machine :-)

there are some interesting docos here http://freedocumentaries.net/
  • phonicboom said:
    Horowitz just emailed me about my free energy machine

The one with magnets? What he told? I don't see how it'll be working. The most slightest difference (0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...01) between magnets will stop it.
  • Yeah, many have tried but I have a new plan :)

he wrote to me out of the blue some months ago saying he had seen it and was interested. I wrote to him again recently with a development... who knows...

Most people say "You can't have over unity, you can't make power from nothing" -- but I am taking power from magnets, so this is not a free energy/perpetual motion machine, just a magnet motor.
  • BTW I generated a scale of tones based on the formula he spoke of. E.G. 147, 285, 369, 471, 582, 693, 714, 825 and 936 HZ. Experimenting with it now.

If you're curious about Gurdjieff's work you can download a composition he wrote from here, apparently an "Objective" one. It has some unusual tuning too.
  • i will check it out, i think Randy is into alternative tuning of some kind. This "spiritual" one is interesting though, I hope you manage to make some rocks levitate or something cool :)
  • phonicboom said:
    Randy is into alternative tuning

Yeah, but his division was even-tempered.

Another thing about power of music : Torture playlist
  • Check out some controversial news about Georgian events :
  • nice find. Is the russian not authentic?
  • It's not a find, I made it :)
    Yes, these guys barely speak Russian. Of course not only Russians serve in the Russian Army, but in those scenes NONE of the people speaks proper Russian.
    If you use headphones (well, not you, but someone who understands Russian) you can clearly hear some phrases edited and fabricated. In both videos.
  • wow you are an infowarior now! :-) cool - I will link to the movie from my site. I just posted it in two other places aswell - Good work.

this is not related but plenty you may enjoy http://deoxy.org/
  • You should link also the Subliminal Sex Messages video. It fits the category.
  • i sent that to a lot of people and it inspired my new avatar :)
  • I saw the video. Counting the f words.

[quote=SaReGaMa]It's not a find, I made it :) [/quote]
    You made it?
  • I also made version in Russian, with additional F words :)

BTW that subliminal messages video was updated.
  • [quote=SaReGaMa]I also made version in Russian, with additional F words :)[/quote]

But how did you make it? Whats the russian pronunciation of f word?
  • what about the Israel vs Iran war? It has gone in the shadows.

Did you hear Russian threatened to nuke Poland? DUnno whats all this. MAking of World War 3, I guess.
  • ljmudit said:
    MAking of World War 3, I guess

could be, but why all this suffering in a beautiful world? I think it is deliberate as Krisnamurti talks to bohm "suffering destroys intelligence.
  • [quote=phonicboom]could be, but why all this suffering in a beautiful world?[/quote]

If World War 3 breaks out in future, nobody would survive.
    I would rather die a natural death or death while sleeping than being either shot, bombed, nuclear radiation effects or even stabbed or hacked to death!
  • Yep, after WWIII those who survive will envy the dead.
  • I had to re-publish that video. People in their comments pointed out some facts that couldn't be ignored.
  • SaReGaMa said:
    I had to re-publish that video. People in their comments pointed out some facts that couldn't be ignored.

What were the comments, what did you change?

as far as I can see there are only 2 comments "eeee bullshit" and "thanks for the comprehensive comment"

?
  • But where did you get that video from? IF you have made it, how did you make it?
  • phonicboom said:
    as I can see there are only 2 comments

Those are comments for the new version, the old comments gone with the old video.
    It was sad and funny to see how all Russians unconditionally support and all Georgians unreservedly condemn the video and his maker. Nationalism and collective identity.
    If not those two, that war wouldn't be possible. Anyway, it was brought to my attention that both footages were taken at the same place, same time, which makes the evidence of faking less firm, and that's what I added to the video. Nevertheless those footages still arouse some questions.
  • ljmudit said:
    But where did you get that video from?

These are two videos I first saw on TV and then downloaded them from the news websites.
  • the future was messed up in the past as well
  • good job the present is so good - whOOt party time!
  • these are nice modern things on mind and quantum stuff and DMT and mushrooms spirituality and so on http://deoxy.org/vidimg?seen=1
  • its the first time I have seen SaReGaMa so early in the morning! 7:30 AM!
  • Yeah I woke up at 5:55, a mosquito bit me :)
  • [quote=SaReGaMa]a mosquito bite me :) [/quote]

good to hear:tongue:

[quote=phonicboom]the future was messed up in the past as well

*play*
  • Metropolis, Matrix, V for Vendetta. Are those movies influenced by the Illuminati theme, or the Illuminati theme is influenced by those movies?
  • [quote=SaReGaMa]Matrix, V for Vendetta.[/quote]
    I have watched both of them. But never found anything like
    [quote=SaReGaMa]Illuminati theme,[/quote]
    :shocked: