Nie kończąca się nitka (polska)
  • Sylvinus > we are asking sponsorship from companies for a specific goal (vorbis mirroring) and the hardware will be very storage specific (very slow processors), so not sure it would work, but am not the only one on the vorbis team.

As far as I am concerned I am not sure it should be up to the community to pay for an issue tracker for Jamendo's software. After all the only ones who will be able to fix anything will be Jamendo employees, and users are already spending time filing bugs and doing suggestions, it doesnt seem fair to have them paying to do so. Of course if it was opensource, the story would be different. You could have a Jamendo foundation, running the site, the software, handling the donations, etc - and a company running Jamendo PRO, owning the trademark, paying developers to work for the foundation, selling tracks, etc.

But as much as I would like to see this happen, it is quite a big step, a lot of work, and puts yourself at the risk of a fork - and you probably have enough to do already :) It would guarantee the future of Jamendo as anyone could download the tracks, the software and install it - should Jamendo the company die, it would be very reassuring to know that this is doable!

Thanks a lot for your dedication sylvinus and the effort you are making to be as open as possible about what is going on.
  • :bigsmile:
    Rozpocznijcie pisanie :bigsmile:
  • :bigsmile:
  • Ty wyrabiasz norme za nas wszystkiuch ;)
  • [quote=kamyk]Ty wyrabiasz norme za nas wszystkiuch ;)[/quote]
    :shocked:
  • ljmudit said:
    :shocked:

I co taki zszokowany? Jestes na polskim forum, to rozmawiamy po polsku! :tongue:
    Jak sie nie podoba, to po co zakladal watek i jeszcze zachecal, ha? Spaduwa na angielskie. :devil:
    O!

P.S.
    A o krykiecie to Ty sobie raczej z Polakami nie pogadasz... :devil:
    Nawet po hindusku...
  • [quote=marac]A o krykiecie to Ty sobie raczej z Polakami nie pogadasz...
    Nawet po hindusku...[/quote]
    :fierce::fierce:

Poles are pretty unsportsmen:middlefinger:
    Losers I think:fingersear:
  • Sa sa... Tyle ze w powaznych dyscyplinach, a nie w machaniu kijem... :fierce:
  • :fierce::fingersear:
  • w koncu nie postujecie OFF! ja tylko jedna rzecz mam do tego wszystkiego: wegierski jest najtrudniejszy!!:bigsmile:
  • [quote=weronika]w koncu nie postujecie OFF! ja tylko jedna rzecz mam do tego wszystkiego: wegierski jest najtrudniejszy![/quote]

nope HUNGARIAN is not the hardest! I will show you soon:bigsmile:
  • czekam...
  • mam taki problem: wcina mi się na stronę jakaś dziwna postać Ida O, albo wypisuje w recenzjach jakieś wulgarne głupoty albo dopisuje się do moich fanów, jak można skutecznie kogoś takiego wyeliminować ??? proszę o pomoc
  • umówić się z nim :D:shocked: